How to cure Anxiety without any Medication Top 4 Effective strategies.

Top 4 strategies to Cure Anxiety



Today I'm going to talk with you about Four tips to beat anxiety. So stay tuned there are so many ways that we can help ourselves. And this is only five. There are tons of ways. But these are just some helpful tips to get you started.

1-Busy all days.

I know that sounds really silly and simple.But often times our anxiety loves and lives in the quiet.When we have nothing to do.And we are sitting at home.And we are moping about.It kind of takes a mole hill and turns it into a mountain.When we have time to ruminate and think about things.It can make it so much worse. But if we are just going about our day.We're doing things.We're making deals.We're breaking hearts.We don't have time to think about it. So I would encourage you, if you are able, plan your days out.Make sure you have things happening.Back to back to back.You're scooting on through.

2-'feeling focusing'

This is something that we can  do no matter where we are.Which I love about tips. Because we never know when the anxiety may strike. And feeling focusing is when we focus on the area in our body where we feel the anxiety. For some of us it might be our throat.Our chest. Our stomach. It could be in our shoulders. Wherever you feel it physically. I want you to focus on that spot. And I want you to slowly breath into it. And if you find your mind wandering. Bring it back to that spot. Keep breathing. Slowly. And I know this is just one of those things where you are like, 'Kati that sounds really weird.' But I promise you by drawing your focus back to the area in your body.Back to that area. Over and over. Your anxiety will diminish.It's because our mind can't go out searching  for more things to worry us with.It slowly dissipates.

3-Excercise.

Now obviously I don't want you to do anything to an extreme. But taking a thirty minute walk. If you like to run and it's not unhealthy. You go for a run. Maybe you jump some rope. Maybe you take your dog out. Maybe you walk with a friend. Maybe you do yoga. Whatever it is. If you play tennis. Play basketball. There's so many things to do. Just last week I went to Target and got Sean and I some tennis rackets and basketballs. So we can play. Anything you can do to exert some physical energy. Can help with anxiety. Often times when we have a lot of pent up energy. Anxiety thrives. So having an outlet for that. Even if it's just nervous energy. Having an outlet like exercise.Can really help bring it down.

4- Call to Friend.

I feel like we are on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?But it's really important to contact people and to have people on what I always talk to my clients about,on your 'emergency call list'.And this isn't a real, this isn't like an emergency 'I'm going to the ER I'm bleeding, I broke a bone.'This is 'I'm feeling stressed, I'm feeling overwhelmed, I don't know what to do right now.'We need to have at least five people on this list if you can. Because we never know who can pick up, right. Some people might be in class. Some people might be asleep.Some people might be at work. We don't know.But we want to make sure we have  people that we can contact. Even if it's a text. I know now we text more than we actually call. But I want you to reach out to people.Because having someone on the line.Having someone talking to us.I think calling is the best.Because hearing someone's voice can be so soothing.And sometimes when we feel like we are a ten on our anxiety scale.It can help bring us back down to maybe a six.Or a fiveAnd the more we talk with them.And the more we kind of vent to them  about what's going on with us. The better we will start to feel.

I hope you Understood Top 4 strategies to cure Anxiety.

Thanks To Visit Me.



How to cure Anxiety without any Medication Top 4 Effective strategies. How to cure Anxiety without any Medication Top 4 Effective strategies. Reviewed by Hacker of success on September 21, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Hacker of success

Powered by Blogger.