How to Work Consistently || Top 4secret to work Consistently.

How to Work Consistently || Top 4 secret to work Consistently ||  Meaning of Consistently.

What is Consistently ?
There is consistency in his pattern of behavior. agreement, harmony, or compatibility, especially correspondence or uniformity among the parts of a complex thing: consistency of colors throughout the house. In simple words To work continuously.

Guys, Today I want to share you Top 4 secret to work Consistently


Top 4 Secret. 

* Keep your eye on your why.

Keep your eye on your why.



In order to really stay connected to what you’re doing  over the long time , you have to have a clear, compelling vision for what you’re trying to achieve, and know why you wanna do it. Because when you know your Why then you know how much is important for me.

*Is pick your battle.

The reason why is that we human beings have limited capacity when it comes to willpower and discipline.In fact, studies show that doctors recommend you do not try to do something like  quit smoking and quit sugar at the same time or you’re gonna fail at both. And I tend to agree. So pick one thing and once you really make that a habit and you  win that battle, then you can add on something else.

 *Schedule it.

Schedule it.

.
The late Steven Covey said this and it is a major, major secret to consistency. Don’t prioritize your schedule, schedule your priorities. So this subtle distinction is so important. When you’re trying to make something consistent  the reason that this gets done so consistently is that they  schedule it.

*Is ignore your feelings.

Ignore your feeling

This is probably the only time you’re gonna ever hear me say this, but when it comes to developing consistency it’s pretty darn important to ignore the voice in your head that says, “Wah, I don't feel like it.”I mean, any time you’re trying to be consistent at something worthwhile like working out or meditating or painting or whatever, it’so guaranteed you're gonna hear that voice.“Wah, I don't feel like it.” mean, I hear that voice all the time.There are some days as much as I love what I do, I don't feel like going to work. I don't feel like doing much of anything. But I’ve trained  myself to override that whole voice in my head because I know the power of consistency. Now, if you've been consistent with something for a long time or you’re  just clear that whatever you’re up to you’re just done with it, that is fine. You can totally pay attention to your feelings, close that chapter, and move on. However, if you're still trying to develop consistency and the deeper part of you knows you really do wanna keep going, please for the love of all things holy, ignore your feelings.You can tell them, 

Thanks To visit me.





How to Work Consistently || Top 4secret to work Consistently. How to Work Consistently || Top 4secret to work Consistently. Reviewed by Hacker of success on July 28, 2020 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. This is a mess and doesn't make much sense. You obviously just put together the article from what other people have said. For instance, Marie Forleo is to be credited for the whole last paragraph. Dude, put some work into your work.

    ReplyDelete

Hacker of success

Powered by Blogger.